If you have financial goals or want help forming them, let’s talk. Through this coaching program, we’ll figure out your goals, create a plan, and map them out together.
• Create a plan of action for starting a new business
• Plan out paying off credit card debt, student loans, mortgages
• Plan out short and long-term saving goals
• Create spending plans/budgets
• Improve credit scores
• Make informed investments
• Negotiated 60% salary increases and defined new roles for themselves at work
• Paid down over $3,000 in credit card debt in three months
• Increased their net worth by $20,000 in three months
• Paid down $10,000 in student loans and increased their credit scores by 150 points
• Saved $23,000 for their wedding in under a year
• Felt confident, at peace, truly happy and fully conscious about where their money is going
• One, 90 minute strategy session
• A comprehensive financial bliss action plan
• Five 60 minute accountability and execution sessions (2 per month)
• Personalized homework in between sessions and accountability, chosen by you
• Unlimited email support from Ashley, the Fiscal Femme, to help you reach your goals
Pay in Full: $1,150 (save $125)
Payment Plan: $425 / month for 3 months
This program is fully refundable if you are dissatisfied with the results.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a confidential, non-judgmental partnership between coach and client designed to create a significant impact and lasting results in all areas of the client’s life. Life coaches provide accountability and act as trusted advisor, helping clients overcome fear, mental blocks and any other resistance that holds them back from achieving their goals. Coaches help their clients figure out what they want through open and honest communication so that clients can make conscious choices aligned with their values and beliefs rather than choices led by fear, inertia, or default.
How is coaching different from therapy?
Therapy often focuses on healing the past, while coaching is action and results oriented, with a focus on the future.
What should I look for in a coach?
First and foremost, I’d recommend choosing a life coach that is certified through the International Coach Federation (ICF) or an ICF accredited program. Another important factor is chemistry and connection. Choosing a coach is very personal so make sure your coach has the attributes that are most important to you.