Take the Savvy Investor Challenge
The 30 day #MoneyCleanseChallenge was so much fun, had incredible results and raised funds for financial literacy (it’s not too late to take the #MoneyCleanseChallenge challenge here) so we’re back with another one! The 30 day #SavvyInvestorChallenge is the perfect daily dose of action, inspiration and guidance to empower you to become a savvy investor and understand how to grow your wealth!
Here’s how it works:
- Join me on twitter, instagram or facebook
- Look out for the daily challenge
- Take the challenge, tag me @thefiscalfemme with #SavvyInvestorChallenge
- Reap the benefits
What are the benefits?
- You get to invest in and improve your financial wellness. This means more of the good stuff like money and fun and less of the bad stuff like fear and guilt
- Understand how to grow your money!
- I’m donating $1 to a charity that promotes financial literacy for every challenge you share. I’m capping my donation at $250 but excited for others to join in on the giving in the future to increase our impact!
- Opportunities to win awesome prizes
- Support and inspiration from me and more importantly, the incredible people who join you for the challenge
Why financial literacy?
I’m out to share the freedom and power I experienced from my money journey with as many people as possible and financial literacy is a huge piece of that. We often don’t learn or talk about money but it’s a tool that’s necessary to achieve our goals and dreams.
Invite friends to join! Share this post or tag them via social media.
Let’s do this! You are worth it.
« You Can Still Take the 30 Day #MoneyCleanseChallenge How a Travel Job = Building an Emergency Fund + Adventure »