FINANCIAL WELLNESS PROGRAMS
The results are in – happy employees increase the bottom line. Not only do financial wellness programs help employees, who according to PwC have named money their #1 source of stress every year since 2007, but they also increase company profits. The Society for Human Resource Management estimates that companies can save up to $3 for every $1 spent on financial wellness.
Financial Wellness Programs
- Lunch & learns: One hour programs on high level financial wellness topics.
- Workshops: One hour programs diving deeper into specific personal finances and money topics.
- Corporate training for new employees.
- Office hours: Half hour time slots available for one-on-one coaching follow-up and support.
Resources & Self-Monitoring Tools
- Employees have access to all materials, tools and recordings associated with the program.
Financial Incentive Programs & Contests
- Internal financial wellness contests that foster team building and promote saving and/or debt pay-down.
- Attract and retain top talent with superior benefit offering, with benefit that increases employee loyalty.
- Improved employee productivity and efficiency.
- Quantifiable results you can share with current and future employees.
- Increased company success.
- Opportunity for press.
- Decreased stress around personal finances and money.
- Average monthly wealth increase of $950 per employee from saving and investing.
- Increased happiness and joy.
- Skills and tools they will benefit from for a lifetime.
If you’d like to introduce or improve financial wellness at your company, email Ashley for more information on her customized programs.